Saturday, May 19, 2007

Going to work with my mommy



My mommy is a wedding planner in Angelic Weddings . I always go with her when she need to work & that's the only chances for me to wear my flowergirl dresses! As every bride have different colours of their wedding so I can wear all my dress there lol See what I wearing today? It is my Adrienne Flowergirl Dress in Purple!! with the Princess Fiorella KID Hair Flower & earring/ necklace set (Designed by Alienbear Gupte) & a very cute purple hair by Celestial Studios. See my cute shoes? The colour on the shoes & bow can in changable while you can even take off the bow too! It is the most cutiest & awesome kid shoe design I see in SL. That shoes are designed by Kandace Commons & her store named "Vertically Challenged". She have a little spot in my main store too!

No comments: