Monday, June 18, 2007

Snow in mami tummy FOREVER?!

My mami was join the Pregnant thing in "Natural choice". & Plan to give birth to me on 18 June 2007 at 5pm sl time. I was so happy & make myself to a baby avatar & then go to their place at 4:50PM sl time ... but then I wait ..
5:30pm...
........
wait ... & wait.... It's already 6PM sl time.. but doctor still not here.. I was sooo boring...



At 6PM, mami tp me to their give birth room. I think woot time for me to born.. SO I take this shoot with my papa before I can give birth.. BUT where is the doc?...



At 6:10PM.. I laid on the bed .. ZzzzzZzzzz... I was suposed to be born in 5:00PM.. omg already 80mins late.. I am still in my mami tummy... See how angry & boring my mami is .. & see how sleepy lil snow is on the bed.. & look how disappointing papa is....



So we leave at 6:30PM... & waiting for the staff in "Natural choice" to contact us... see what time is it now.. 7:23PM... how bad is the service is..


SNOW will be in mami tummy FOREVER?!! too bad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaks.

Lilprincess Snowdrop said...

^^ yes ! Second life is a game for us to be freaks! lol Do something imaginative & creative that real life you will never do. Relax guys ^^ Second life is a place for us to do whatever we can , & imagine whatever we want. It's a true role play game ^^ A place for us to relax our real life pressure. LET'S BE FREAKS!