Monday, June 04, 2007

Congraduations Mommy & Daddy!



Congrads Daddy & Mommy! Mommy Dress from nonna hedges & her flowers from Jade Opel. The Flowers are changable in colour & in PRIM! Jade is so cool on this & it is in a Very reasonable Price! Mommy & all Bridemaids & flowergirls Jewelries are designed from my awesome cousin Alienbear Gupte! Daddy Tuxedo is from Blaze.



Look this is the cake & see snow & ali is standing beside the yummy cake (by Ramos Design). The Dresses of ali & me sure are design my ME!! hehe



Look! Family Picture! Start from Left of 2nd row:- Aunti Abe , Anuti Puddy , Mommy, Daddy
1st Row- Snow , Ali

Aunti's Dresses are from Simone. Flowers (colour changing) on my hand & the ring pillow on ali's hand is from Jade Opel.



Look This is Picture of mommy , daddy , snow & ali! Jeolous me that having this cute dresses? Hair Flowers by Alienbear Gupte (Princess Fiorella KID Hair Flower & earring/ necklace set).



Flowergirl Ali & snow walking down to the stage. woot Snow was very nervous as there are so many auntis & unkies looking at us. How do you feel ali? Are we cute?



This is snow! My second time being a flowergirl! See I make this dress for my mommy! You love it? Wait wait wait for my new release. Snow will make more colour soon! Want to see my other kid dresses? Visit LilSnow Kids Design now!

No comments: