Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Mini Store in ABC Adoption center!



I am standing in my new mini shop at ABC Adoption Center & take this picture. Thanks my Unkie Iceslayer Columbia give my this spot to place my design. O yes! Touch the picture & check the dress I am wearing! Yes , this is my new dress, Not yet finish hehe. I am making this as my flowergirl dress in my mommy & daddy wedding in 3 Jun!! Am I look cute? I will place this out for sell after my mommy & daddy wedding ! So Keep reading my blog to see my update news !




This is the ABC Adoption Center . If you are kid avatar & want to look for a parent, Just come here & then put your picture on the advertising board. Or if you want to adopt a cute little kid like me, you can come & place your picture on the advertising board of the parent side too! The owner of this center are so generous & helpful. Just go there & check the instruction notecard.



This is the coolest huge playground shop in the ABC Adoption Center . They are made by my Unkie. He make cool & awesome playground stuff. I love the monkey climbing playground & the sliding wheel. Go there & grab some in your yard.



If you feel boring & want to back to young, Just come to 2nd floor of ABC Adoption Center . You will find some kid & teenagers games here. Cool games here. Come & beat other kids or big kids record!

No comments: